It's Your Home Inspection, LLC
CONDO & TOWHOUSE INSPECTIONS
Whether you are buying or selling a condo or townhouse, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
The typical inspection takes 2-4 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will visually inspect your home from top to bottom. Our inspections meet or exceed ASHI's Standards of Practices and include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living unit
- Building design, framing and structure
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Walkways, patios, decks and balconies
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems (subject to weather conditions)
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Custom installations and previous repairs
- Common areas: underground parking, paved driveways, parkade, hallways
All inspections are visual inspections and do not include areas unaccessible such as inside finished walls.
Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call us today: