It's Your Home Inspection, LLC
Who needs a home inspection?
- Buyers - you're making one of the largest investments of your life. Have it thoroughly checked for defects and safety concerns.
- New Construction Buyers – YES, even new construction homes can have defects. Find those defects so the builder can address them prior to moving in. The builders do a walk through with you but those are only addressing items that the purchasers notice. Get an expert to check it thoroughly.
- Sellers - have your home pre-inspected before putting it on the market to identify potential issues and increase the chance of a successful sale. Repairs done prior to a buyer’s home inspections typically cost less and can be done without licensed professionals completing the work.
What's involved in a typical home inspection?
The typical inspection takes 3 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will visually inspect your home from top to bottom. Our inspections meet or exceed ASHI's Standards of Practices and include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living space
- Building design, framing and structure
- Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
- Attics, garages, stairs, steps
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors, chimneys
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems (subject to weather conditions)
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
All inspections are visual inspections and do not include areas unaccessible such as inside finished walls.
Whether you are buying or selling a house, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call us today: