It's Your Home Inspection, LLC
Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call us today:
Who needs a home inspection?
- Buyers - you're making one of the largest investments of your life. Have it thoroughly checked for defects and safety concerns.
- New Construction Buyers – YES, even new construction homes can have defects. Find those defects so the builder can address them prior to moving in. The builders do a walk through with you but those are only addressing items that the purchasers notice. Get an expert to check it thoroughly.
- Sellers - have your home pre-inspected before putting it on the market to identify potential issues and increase the chance of a successful sale. Repairs done prior to a buyer’s home inspections typically cost less and can be done without licensed professionals completing the work.
What's involved in a typical home inspection?
The typical inspection takes 3 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will visually inspect your home from top to bottom. Our inspections meet or exceed ASHI's Standards of Practices and include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living space
- Building design, framing and structure
- Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
- Attics, garages, stairs, steps
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors, chimneys
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems (subject to weather conditions)
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
All inspections are visual inspections and do not include areas unaccessible such as inside finished walls.