It's Your Home Inspection, LLC
INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING
What are infrared thermal imaging inspections?
Thermal imagery identifies potential electrical, foundations, HVAC systems and insulation deficiencies by using an infrared camera.
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Overloaded neutral conductors
- Loose electrical connections
- Foundation cracks
- Water and moisture penetration
- Voids at foundation walls
- HVAC Systems
- Low airflow in duct work
- Airflow losses
- Register heating and cooling imaging
- Settled insulation at interior walls
- Issues with hot and cold spots
- Deficiencies in insulation coverage
Whether you are buying or selling a house, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call us today: